Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My first poem

Well this is a poem I wrote just last year and I really liked it so I hope who ever reads this will too=) haha the font will be in pink since I think it is sorta romantic *scratches head*

A meaningful day
Days come by as I
watch the clouds go by
never a thing to do but
look at you.

Your beautiful as the brilliant
blue sky, your magnificent golden
brown hair that flows along
the wind, your beautiful eyes
that shine amongst the sun
and your radiant smile that
cleanse all of the darkness
that lies inside my faint
heart.

I am enlightened by your
kind soul, with just a
gentle touch, you lift me
up into the heavens freeing
my heart of pain and sorrow.

A heart full of everlasting
love, joy and happiness is
what I have and to
be with you is a
meaningful day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mazur History said...

Wow!

That's a cool poem.

I think I'll hire you to write greeting cards for me.

Nice blog site!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home