Thursday, November 09, 2006

I wrote this poem because of how I felt these past few weeks although it doesn't look like I feel depressed or anything.. I'm very pessimistic.. although at times I wish I wasn't =s

You're not alone
by: David Nguyen November 7 2006


Dreaming of having a friend
to be with, one that
could understand me for who I am,
one who would not turn
their back against me and
pierce a hole through my
wounded heart..

Dreams bring out the lovely
joyful melody of feelings that
everyone feels in their heart,
the feeling that brings a
touch of life into your heart.

Dreams eventually end slowly drifting
bit by bit away from
your heart.. into the light
of joy..

As the frightening reality comes
in a surprising gust of
wind.. I will be right
here I'll hold you close
to myself.. and say to
you.. that you're not alone...

Whenever you feel reality is
to hard to continue with
just call upon my name..
and I'll be by your
side saying.. you're not alone..

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra=D said...

AWESOME POEM! guess who? ;p

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home